Your best chance for a better future starts here.
You’ve decided you want to further your education and expand your opportunities, and you’re here to see what Forsyth Tech has to offer. Well, we have a lot to offer – so much that it can seem overwhelming. But don’t worry, we can help you find the right path. Let’s start by asking a few questions.
- Are you wondering what to do first?
Get started with the Getting Started section.
- Do you have specific questions?
Our Frequently Asked Questions section will probably address them.
- Already have a career in mind?
Find the program you need in our Student e-Catalog.
- Are you a parent wondering why Forsyth Tech would be a good choice for your child?
Our Information For Parents can tell you that and a lot more.
- Wondering if you qualify for admission?
Check out our General Admission Requirements.
- Want to enter an Allied Health or Nursing program?
Read our Allied Health / Nursing Admissions Requirements.
- Are you ready to apply to Forsyth Tech?
Go to our Online Application.
- Need to have your high school or former college transcripts sent to Forsyth Tech?
View our Transcript Request page.
- Wondering what kind of payment plans we have?
Find out in Paying For College.
- Not sure how to register for classes?
It’s all explained in Registration.
- Want to earn your degree online?
We offer over a dozen Online Degrees
- Wondering when and where to take your placement test?
Our Placement Tests page has all that information.
- Are you an international student holding an F-1 visa?
You need to check out our International Student Information.
- Still have questions?
Check out our Important Numbers page or contact the Admissions office at 336-734-7556 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.