- Registration Locations Map Use this document to locate where registration will be held for your program of study.
- Web Registration Handbook This handbook will be helpful to you when registering for your curriculum classes using Techlink and WebAdvisor.
- Tuition/Fees Payment Schedule and Important Information (Summer 2015)
This document contains important payment information and important dates for students.
Spring 2015 Important Dates
- Tuesday, May 5 Last Day of Spring Semester Courses
- Thursday, May 7 Commencement
Summer 2015 Important Dates
- Monday – Tuesday, April 13-14 – Walk in Registration for New Students
- Thursday, May 14 – Late Walk in Registration for New Students
- Monday, May 18 — First Day of Summer Classes
- Monday-Tuesday, May 18-19 — Drop/Add 8am-7pm
Refund Policy (Specific Deadlines Noted Above)
- 100% refund for courses dropped officially before the term begins
- 75% refund for courses dropped officially before the 10% point for that course during the term
- No refund for courses dropped after the 10% point of the term
Students can drop courses themselves through WebAdvisor until the term begins. After the term has begun, students must complete a drop form and submit it in person (to the Records Office, to their advisor, or to the Information Desk at any of the off-campus centers except West Campus) in order to officially drop a class.
2100 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC
|Mazie S. Woodruff Center
4509 Lansing Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
|Forsyth Tech Stokes County Center
1165 Dodgetown Road, Walnut Cove, NC
|Northwest Forsyth Center
3111 Big Oaks Drive, King, NC
|Grady P. Swisher Center
1108 Swisher Center Road, Kernersville, NC
|Transportation Technology Center
4255 N. Patterson Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC
Please refer to the Student Handbook for drop or refund dates for 4 and 8-week courses.