Curriculum Course Offerings
- Registration Locations Map Use this document to locate where registration will be held for your program of study.
- Web Registration Handbook This handbook will be helpful to you when registering for your curriculum classes using Techlink and WebAdvisor.
- Tuition/Fees Payment Schedule and Important Information (Fall 2014)
This document contains important payment information and important dates for students
- Tuition/Fees Payment Schedule and Important Information (Spring 2015)
This document contains important payment information and important dates for students.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Fall 2014 Classes begin Aug 18, 2014
- Fall 2014 Late Registration- Aug 13-14, 2014 – 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 11 by 12 noon Tuition/fees must be paid or all classes will be dropped.
- Monday – Tuesday, July 14 – 15 Walk-in Registration for New Students for Fall
- Monday, August 11- Friday, September 5 Dates for financial aid recipients/sponsored students to charge books and supplies in the Bookstore.
- Friday, August 8 by noon Tuition/fees must be paid or all classes will be dropped.
- Tuesday, August 12 All college offices closed. Walk-in registration and other services not available.
- Wednesday – Thursday, August 13 – 14 Late Registration
8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 15 Tuition/fees must be paid by 12 noon or all classes will be dropped.
Last Day for 100% Tuition Refund by 3 p.m.
Note: Once classes begin, if you are going to drop a class and add another during drop/add, you must do both at the same time (not just the same day) to avoid having a prorated charge on the dropped class.
- Monday, August 18 FIRST DAY OF FALL CLASSES
- Monday – Tuesday, August 18-19 Drop/Add
8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Payment due by 7 p.m. on August 19 for any course adds
- Wednesday, August 27 by 7 p.m. Last Day for 75% Tuition Refund for Full-Term Classes
- Monday, September 1 Labor Day Holiday—College Closed
- Tuesday, September 2 Faculty Work Day – No classes
- Friday, September 12 Last Day to Submit Intent to Graduate Form
for December Graduate Candidate
- Monday – Tuesday, October 13-14 Fall Break – no classes
- Wednesday, October 15 Employee Professional Development Day – No Classes
- Friday, October 17 Last Day to Drop a Full-Term Course
Without Academic Penalty; Last Day for 100% Refund for Second 8-week Classes
- Monday, October 20 First Day of Second 8-week Classes
- Thursday – Saturday, November 27-29 Thanksgiving Holiday—College Closed
- Wednesday, December 17 Last Day of Fall Semester Courses
- Monday – Tuesday, Nov. 10-11 Walk-in Registration for New Students for Spring
- Tuesday, Jan. 6 Late Registration, Tuition/fees must be paid by 7 pm or all classes will be dropped, Last Day for 100% Tuition Refund
- Wednesday, Jan. 7 FIRST DAY OF SPRING CLASSESNote: Once classes begin, if you are going to drop a class and add another during drop/add, you must do both at the same time (not just the same day) to avoid having a prorated charge on the dropped class.
- Wednesday- Thursday, Jan. 7-8, 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Drop/Add, Payment due by 7 p.m. on Jan. 8 for any course adds
- Monday, January 12 by 7 p.m. Last day for 75% Tuition Refund for first 8-week classes
- Friday, January 16 by 3 p.m. Last day for 75% Tuition Refund for Full-Term classes
- Monday, January 19 Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday—College Closed
- Wednesday, February 4 Last day to drop 1st 8-week course with ‘W’ grade
- Friday, February 6 Last day to Submit Intent to Graduate Form
for Spring/Summer Graduate Candidates
- Wednesday, March 4 Last day for 100% refund for 2nd 8-week courses
Last day to drop a Full-Term Course with ‘W’ grade
- Thursday, March 5 First day of Second 8-week courses
- Tuesday, March 10 Last day to drop for 75% refund for 2nd 8-week courses
- Tuesday – Thursday, March 31-April 2 Planning Day and Spring Break – No classes
- Friday – Saturday, April 3-4 Easter Holiday – College Closed
- Tuesday, April 7 Last day to drop 2nd 8-week course with ‘W’ grade
- Tuesday, May 5 Last Day of Spring Semester Courses
- Thursday, May 7 Commencement
Refund Policy (Specific Deadlines Noted Above)
- 100% refund for courses dropped officially before the term begins
- 75% refund for courses dropped officially before the 10% point for that course during the term
- No refund for courses dropped after the 10% point of the term
Students can drop courses themselves through WebAdvisor until the term begins. After the term has begun, students must complete a drop form and submit it in person (to the Records Office, to their advisor, or to the Information Desk at any of the off-campus centers except West Campus) in order to officially drop a class.
2100 Silas Creek Parkway
|Mazie S. Woodruff Center
4509 Lansing Dr.
|Forsyth Tech Stokes County Center
1165 Dodgetown Rd Walnut Cove, NC Phone: 336.593.5402
|Northwest Forsyth Center
3111 Big Oaks Dr.
|Grady P. Swisher Center
1108 Swisher Center Rd.,
|Transportation Technology Center
4255 N. Patterson Ave.,
Please refer to the Student Handbook for drop or refund dates for 4 and 8-week courses.