Forsyth Technical Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Forsyth Technical Community College.
The Commission can be contacted to file a third-party comment during the time of the College’s decennial review or to file a complaint if there is evidence appearing to support the College’s non-compliance with a requirement or standard. All other inquiries about the College should be addressed directly to the College.
Specialized Program Accrediting and Approval Agencies
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, 727.210.2350, www.caahep.org
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRCEDMS), 2025 Woodlane Drive, St. Paul, MN 55125-2998, 651.731.1582, www.jrcdms.org
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology (JRCNMT), 2000 West Danforth Road, Suite 130 #203, Edmond, OK 73003, 405.285.0546, www.jrcnmt.org
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182, 312.704.5300, www.jrcert.org
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF), 101 Blue Seal Drive, Suite 101, Leesburg, VA 20175, 703.669.6650, www.natef.org
- North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners, 506 Airport Boulevard, Suite 105, Morrisville, NC 27560, 919.678.8226, www.ncdentalboard.org
- North Carolina Board of Nursing, P. O. Box 2129, Raleigh, NC 27602, 919.782.3211, www.ncbon.com
- The Electronics Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org
- North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy, P. O. Box 2539, Raleigh, NC 27602, 919.546.0050, www.bmbt.org
- The Forsyth Technical Community College Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), on recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment (AAMAE). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 1575, Chicago, IL 60606, 312.899.1500, www.aama-ntl.org/endowment
- The Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), 1248 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX 76021-4244, 817.283.2835, (www.coarc.com)